Aside from personally identifiable data, our website will also collect information that is non-personally identifiable in nature. This includes, but is not limited to, the websites you visit and the searches you make on our platform. Below, you will find how we use the collected data we have from you:
How we use collected information
- To create a better and more efficient experience for you, we use the data to make the necessary changes through updates which we will notify you of
- To help you find more worth in PolicyAdvice by providing you relevant content to your preferences
- To sort out any complaints and issues with our website, and to provide operational notices
- Aside from the purposes stated above, we have no other intended ways to use the provided information which you allow us to gather
- Lastly, we will provide you marketing emails on your provided email address only if you choose to sign up for the service
Who we share collected information with
- The collected information we gather, both personally and non-personally identifiable will not be given to anyone else outside PolicyAdvice.
- However, in the cases below, we will be forced to have your information disclosed::
- If we are required to do so by law or regulations;
- To protect the rights and property of PolicyAdvice.net;
- If our records indicate any form of illegal or deceptive activities of which a governmental agency should be made aware;
- If any of your communication conducted on the Website implies possible harm to others.
Security of the collected information
To protect your accounts and all the information that you share with us, we have employed the proper physical and electronic measures to prevent unauthorized access, data breaches, and more. Rest assured, your data is safe with us.
“Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive and are created via the web server. These cookies will not run any programs or software or pass any viruses or malware to your computer. Each cookie is uniquely assigned to you and their sole purpose will be to provide you with the best browsing experience possible.
Follow the instructions from the website or mobile browser you are using to disable cookies. The below links describe the processes of both disabling and deleting cookies on your selected browser.